A quarterly magazine featuring commentaries, interviews, predictions, book recommendations, and much more, all from the world’s leading thinkers. Scroll down to view the full archive.
In 2021, governments around the world united behind the exhortation to “build back better” from the COVID-19 crisis. But sloganeering will offer little respite for a world that has only just begun to reckon with the systemic challenges posed by recrudescent nationalism, rising debt levels, cyber warfare, new technologies, and other distinctly twenty-first-century challenges.Login to Look Inside Subscribe to View
- The Year of Results
- America's Struggle at Home
- America's Killer Capitalism
- Europe's Time to Shine
- Germany's Post-Merkel Checklist
- To Democracy and Back in Southeast Asia
can you read new insights from renowned economists, world leaders, and distinguished thinkers every day?
- Asia's Regional Threats
- Shinzo Abe’s Asia-Pacific
- Brazil's Besieged Democracy
- The Middle East's Backwater Blues
- Post-Peak China
- Preventing a US-China Nuclear Arms Race