A quarterly magazine featuring commentaries, interviews, predictions, book recommendations, and much more, all from the world’s leading thinkers. Scroll down to view the full archive.
Around the world, foreign-policy strategists are grappling with new international dynamics, from the Sino-American rivalry and ongoing hot wars to the broader breakdown in multilateral global governance. However, there is much debate about whether global power and alignments are truly shifting, and in what ways.Login to Look Inside Subscribe to View
- Making or Breaking Democracy
- The Great Fragmentation
- The Outlook for Multilateralism in 2024
- Restoring Trust in Global Leadership
- Venezuela’s New Dawn
- American Anxiety
Subscribe now to gain greater access to Project Syndicate starting at less than $5 per month.
- Could the Israel-Hamas War Lead to Peace?
- The Battles Ukraine Has Already Won
- Europe’s Chinese New Year
- The Moral of the China Story
- The AI Question We Should Be Asking
- Progress in Peril