Mohamed A. El-Erian
Mohamed A. El-Erian, President of Queens’ College at the University of Cambridge, is a professor at the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania and the author of The Only Game in Town: Central Banks, Instability, and Avoiding the Next Collapse (Random House, 2016) and a co-author (with Gordon Brown, Michael Spence, and Reid Lidow) of Permacrisis: A Plan to Fix a Fractured World (Simon & Schuster, 2023).
- Beware the New Consensus on the Global Economy
- The Five Main Drivers of Global Economic Uncertainty
- Simplifying a Complicated Global Economy
- Finding Growth in a Fractured World
- Why the Fed Is Hard to Predict