The challenges facing developing countries – from providing clean water to fighting infectious diseases – are jeopardizing their economic growth prospects, on which the global economy’s health increasingly depends. Project Syndicate, in partnership with the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, provides analysis of the trends and debates shaping developing countries’ potential – and the global economy’s prospects.
- Helping Middle-Income Energy Exporters Kick the Fossil-Fuel Habit
- The Multilateral Financing Paradox
Help us strengthen our reporting on global health and development by taking a short survey.
- The Second Green Revolution Will Be Digitized
- Climate Change Is Making Us Sick
- Food Security Is National Security